Examination Children (under 16 years) – £47
Emergency Appointment – £59
X-Rays – £18 each
Crown Re-Cement – £50
New Patient Emergency Appointment – £59
New Patient Examination – £59
Hygienist (20 min) – £59
Whitening Home Kit – £350
Fillings – from £99
Composite Build-Up (per tooth) – £250
Extraction – from £120
Surgical Extraction – from £150
Standard Acrylic Denture (per Arch) – £599
Aesthetic Acrylic Denture (per Arch) – £799
Flexible Denture (per Arch) – £999
Chrome Cobalt Denture (per Arch) – £1099
Ultra-Light Solvay Denture (per Arch) – £1299
Root Canal Treatment – from £499
Root Canal Re-Treatment – from £699
Crowns or Veneers – £599
Bridge (per Unit) – £599
Mouth Guard – £149
Periodontal Treatment (per hour) – from £224
Removable Retainer – £149
Fix Retainer – £299
Please Note: Our missed appointment fee is £99
Finance a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment.
If you wish to spread the cost of your treatment using finance just get in touch by visiting our contact page.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- You can have the treatment right now, putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
- Low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- Its easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- All finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
- Our treatment co-ordinators can help you with the application & its so simple.
- The application is completed in privacy and the agreement signed in just a few minutes.
- Dental Treatment Finance for differing amounts.
- Terms available to suit you.
- 0% Finance available for certain treatments
- Low interest Loans available for treatments.
- Quick Decision.
- The whole application takes just a few minutes.
- ID verified online with Credit or Debit card.
Please call 01761 416057